TO SPEED MARKET GROWTH AND REVENUE SUCCESS OF LIFE SCIENCE COMPANIES
- SALES: Developed successful strategic sales plans for diverse range of organizations.
- COMMERCIAL ENTITY FORMATION: Drafted and executed strategic plan for creation of a US subsidiary and Commercial Organization of Pyrosequencing AB; rapidly attained success.
- ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Conceptualized, created, built and developed strategies for several cross-functional sales, marketing, service and support teams.
- PRODUCT LAUNCH: Involved in dozens of product launches and re-launches to establish or enhance market traction.
- Defined and directed multiple market penetration programs in North America including target market ID, messaging, sales and resource allocation.
- Performed a series of projects with a client to expand their market presence. Revenues have grown nearly 4x in two years.
- Devised market-specific program for client. Refined DNA market messaging and value proposition for mixed-use product. Created sales tools, updated web site, added depth and visibility to technology benefits for DNA use.
- Created commercial organizations, determined key target markets and value propositions at several companies moving into new markets. Strategies based on understanding served markets, market conditions and opportunities for products/technologies.
- Integrally involved in New Market product launches for emerging and established companies.
- Created or re-engineered multiple successful sales forces in the research products industry.
- Re-built and re-focused several teams, resulting in significant revenue gains.
- Created successful North American sales and marketing organizations and the initiatives needed to lead those teams to success.
- Designed and led a 30 person sales and support team in a new market to bring greater focus to an emerging but under-served product line.
- Strong talent acquisition, development and retention skills have enabled organizational turnarounds and development of new teams.